As an aspiring rapper, here are 10 commandments to guide you.
Read, memorize and live with it.
- Get a style that’s yours, be Original
- Have a die- hard crew that will have your back all through
- Don’t over-speed, plan every step and making mistakes is allowed, learn from it
- Don’t let money rule you
- Stay humble
- Understand you are not a normal artiste, you are a brand, so let your tweets, instagram pictures and social posts reflect this.
- Competition is real, don’t slack, kill or be killed.
- Season comes and season goes, attimes relax, then come back redefined
- Save or invest some of the money when you making it.
- Never forget the place of God in your career.
This is the 10 rap commandments according to Ghanaian emcee, EL.
Ehis Combs Ohunyon is a music lover and writer, follow on twitter @ehiscombs