But this time not to share airtime or dash out gifts, he came around with words of advice for upcoming artists, providing useful and experienced tips they may need when they eventually blow.
Here is a reminder of some of the points he made:
- Dear upcoming artists, the real job starts #WhenYouFinallyBlow
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Know there is a huge difference btw carrying yourself like the new star you are and being an a**hole.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Pray against the ‘don’t you know who I am?/ I am a celeb’ spirit.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Don’t be in a hurry to move to Lekki. It’s not that serious
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow You don’t need to smoke weed or take some next ish to help write songs. I have over 100 hits and I don’t smoke it (Word)
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow It will do you a lot of good to know that it won’t last forever, no be curse.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow There is absolutely nothing wrong with referring to yourself as an upcoming artist/ producer.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow to the point where you have your own company, carry your guys up with you, it’s not beans but try.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow fine lepas will ask you to exchange nudes, hmmm it’s a TRAP, abort…. LindaIkeji is real
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Respect the legend 2face Idibia.
Ehis Combs Ohunyon is a music lover and writer, follow on twitter @ehiscombs