– Plantashun Boiz debut album ‘Body and Soul’ is rumored to have sold over 600,000 units legally in the first few months of its release.
– Wande Coal used to be a back-up dancer before he met with Don Jazzy and D’banj. He actually performed as a dancer during 2face’s brand endorsement as Guinness Extra Smooth Ambassador.
– MI Abaga is the first African artiste to premiere a song on Google+.
– In 1992, Majek Fashek appeared on the popular ‘David Letterman’ show where he performed his song ‘So Long’.
– Comedian Bovi started out as a personal assistant to Nollywood Legend Richard Mofe Damijo and is currently the CEO of media outfit, Kountry Kulture Networks.
Ehis Combs Ohunyon is a music lover and writer, follow on twitter @ehiscombs