1. Peter Okoye (P-Square): Of course. Every man and his side chic knew that this half of P-Square will top the list.
2. Iyanya: It is hard to remember, that there was a time Iyanya used to do R&B and soul music. The Kukere crooner decided to bulk up and change his genre of music and the rest is history.
3. Burna Boy: Okay. This writer is not a fan of Burna Boy pulling of his clothes. But what does he care? He even pulled down to his pants at the Afrikan Shrine the other day.
4. D’Banj: The kokomaster has never been renowned for his vocal prowess, but when it comes to sex appeal, he is top of the pile. And he is not afraid to show off some.
5. Flavour: Flavour was always known for his fine brand of highlife music and not his nice body – until he started yanking off his shirts for the ladies at concerts.
6. Paul Okoye: We bet you did never noticed this too. Did you? The other half of P-Square also enjoys performing semi-nude like his twin.
7. Sean Tizzle: The Sho Le singer also hit the gym and has been very eager to show off the end product, as much as he can.