by Okafor Makuochi
Just a few months old on Snapchat and we are convinced that the American DJ/producer, DJ Khaled is the number one personality on Snapchat worldwide right now.
The rapper and producer behind hits songs like I’m so hood and All I do is win, DJ Khaled enjoys a wild follower-ship. His Snapchat success is so heavy, Snapchat had to put him on their 2015 round up filter cover. He has also met with Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel.
Khaled drops daily keys to success, detailing how life should be lived at the maximum.
Want your snapchat buzzing like DJ Khaled’s? Here are the 19 keys to a successful snapchat life as modelled by DJ Khalid (Snapchat account -DJKhaled305)
- Learn to tell stories: Bored? Just go to Khalid’s Snapchat, he tells stories, random stories of everything about anything. We live in a content hungry generation, feed your followers some good stories. Tell stories every day, everywhere.
- Carry your followers along your life pathways: Don’t leave your followers out on anything, wake them up in the mornings, share your meals with them, make snaps of everything. Oh, don’t miss out on when you’re in the shower too.
- Show off your good hygiene habits: Preach good hygiene. Let your followers know when you’re showering, brushing your teeth, getting a pedicure etc. Everyone wants to follow and meet people who take their hygiene seriously.
- Get a Lion statue: Yep! When you run out of ideas, get a lion statue, name it – Lion. Talk to him, tell your followers about your lion. Make it a big deal (Anything can be your lion, but Khaled insists your lion must be a bronze lion statue.)
- Grow a garden in your backyard: Go green, promote an eco-friendly lifestyle, love nature, preach it! Make snaps while watering your plants.
- Name the plants in your garden: Well, there you go.
- Confront your enemies: Whoever they are. Confidence is sexy. Let your followers know you are not the one to bow to systems. If they do not want you to be successful, go out of your way and be successful. Make them jealous with your successful snaps.
- Stick to your message, Preach it: Let your followers know what you stand for, stick to the story. Be consistent with your lifestyle. Never let your followers doubt you or think you to be phony. Keep IT 100% real
- Be positive: The world today needs some positivity, there’s enough negativity going on outside. Inspire, motivate, Preach!
- Get a jet ski, Get lost on your ski jet and tell the story: If you can afford one, get one, get lost on it and take your followers on a suspense filled ride back home. Everyone loves some adventure. Here is the time Khaled got lost on his jet ski https://youtu.be/qMHCW1RIqBk
- Keep it simple and cool: Not every time show off, sometimes just keep it flip flops and chill.
- Yes! Let your flip flops preach the gospel.
- Get a good cook and eat right: Share your meals with your followers. Any healthy lifestyle is worth sharing. Treat your cook right, let people know how friendly you are.
- Let them in: Let your followers in, take them round your house always. Expel privacy.
- Post as often as possible: Post daily. The more content you put out, the more people connect and learn about you, the more they want to follow you. No one wants to follow a dead account.
- Keep it goofy and not-so-serious: Make silly faces, sing, cry, be fun and watchable
- Be proud of yourself: DJ Khaled shows off his big body form always and un-apologetically, no stress. Trust me, confidence is the realest key to success.
- Don’t forget that water is key: Drink lots of water, teach your followers to do same
- Exercise: You already know, it’s all about a healthy lifestyle, so you have to exercise.