In obedience to this, our artistes keep churning out new materials daily.
We review the top 7 songs that were released over the course of the last 7 days.
– Karishika Freestyle – Cyclone: the underground female rapper decided to bless us with her freestyle reply of Falz’s Karishika, she was able to bring the humor whilst not losing the dope bars on this, even worked on her flow to mimic Falz on the first verse, this is banging.
– Somebody – Seriki ft Olamide: a collaboration of two top Yoruba rappers and together they came up with this lovely effort.
– Unlooking – Milli: finally the new boys from Choc City seems to be getting their groove on with couple of releases this week, this is one dope joint from Milli, watch out for him.
– Medicine – Kursor ft AQ: this had lines like “I never let the situation get full blown like AIDS”….. “the music industry is as dilapidated as our healthcare, anything can sell here’……. It’s a good rap song.
– Hello Cover – Sojay: Now of the many covers that came out during the course of the week, here is one really good one that will make top three of any Hello covers list, Sojay channeled his inner RnB jedi on this.
– Good Time – Kiss Daniel: G- Worldwide Entertainment Act Kiss Daniel sticks to the producer with whom he has created magic thus far DJ Coublon and together they deliver this feel good single.
– Wash – Tekno: Another DJ Coublon production as Alhaji Tekno following the release of his Duro remix with Flavour and Phyno, this is one good tune that wraps up the weekend releases.
Ehis Combs Ohunyon is a music lover and writer, follow on twitter @ehiscombs